1) Follow the user manual of IK Multimedia to couple the iRig BlueTurn with the iPad
2) Open "Settings" in SongBook+ (button with gear wheel)
3) Select "Foot pedal settings" on the upper right side
4) Select "Keyboard simulating foot pedal"
5) Switch "Use keyboard adapter" on
6) Select below which key should execute what action
When pressing a foot pedal, the AirTurn is sending different keys depending on the configured profile.
After following the steps 1) - 5) SongBook+ can display which keys the iRig BlueTurn is sending when you press a foot pedal.
To do that, press the buttonwith the arrow in the toolbar of the main list and select the option "Open MIDI / Bluetooth monitor". Then press the foot pedals and see which keys SongBook+ is receiving from AirTurn. Use this keys to configure the desired actions in step 6).