Here you find the needed settings to use the Strich Music BT-FP-2 with SongBook+:
1) Follow the user manual of the foot pedal to couple the BT-FP-2 with the iPad
2) Open "Settings" in SongBook+ (button with gear wheel)
3) Select "Foot pedal settings"
4) Select "Keyboard simulating foot pedal"
5) Switch "Use keyboard adapter" on
6) Select below which key should execute what action
When pressing a foot pedal, the BT-FP-2 is sending different keys depending on the configured profile/mode.
Please select mode/switch 2 (cursor Left/Right) or mode/switch 3 (cursor Up/Down) on BT-FP-2.
After following the steps 1) - 5) SongBook+ can display which keys the BT-FP-2 is sending when you press a foot pedal. To do that, press the buttonwith the arrow in the toolbar of the main list and select the option "Open MIDI / Bluetooth monitor". Then press the foot pedals and see which keys SongBook+ is receiving from BT-FP-2. Use these keys to configure the desired actions in step 6).